RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS MATTER
As a business with more than 90 years of history in the City of Anaheim, we are proud of our town's designation as a City of Kindness. We also take pride in our dedication to kindness and compassion as we deal with those who are grieving. Random Acts of Kindness can make every life just a bit better, especially those who are coming to the end of their life or suffering from an illness that keeps them isolated and lonely. Just a small act can bring about great joy to these individuals. Here are a few suggestions:
- Bring flowers for no reason or a new indoor plant to brighten the room.
- Arrange a trip to the library if possible, or go on your own and bring them a selection of your choosing.
- Arrange for a housecleaning service to come for a day.
- Bring a favorite movie to watch together.
- Plan a meal and bring the ingredients to cook.
- Help compose a letter or go through emails together on the computer.
- Do a load of laundry or two.
- Visit with a pet who has a sweet disposition or take their pet for a walk with them if possible or on your own.